But have you had toasted coconut Bodhi? How about double dry-hopped Bodhi? Habanero Bodhi? Oaked Bodhi?
You may have, if you’ve found Columbus Brewing Company at any beer festivals or tap takeovers, but I assure you that you’ve never had TEN different types of Bodhi in one sitting.
Well you can, because CBC will tap ten types of Bodhi at Studio 35 on May 11 as party of the theater’s monthly beer tasting and movie screening.
The movie for May is Tommy Boy, but seriously, who the hell cares: ten. types. of. Bodhi.
UPDATE: Make that THIRTEEN. Columbus Brewing just sent us the list:
- Habanero Bodhi – infused with fresh Habanero peppers and dry hopped w/ Amarillo flowers
- Coconut Bodhi – features hand toasted, organic coconut flakes
- Mango Bodhi – blended with fresh mango and 100% mango nectar
- Pineapple Bodhi – blended with fresh pineapple and 100% pineapple juice
- Oaked Bodhi – aged on cubes of French Oak
- Thai Bodhi – infused with fresh Thai basil and ginger
- Tangelo Bodhi – blended with the fruit and zest of fresh tangelo
- Double Dry Hopped Bodhi – features an additional dry hop of Citra and Amarillo flowers
- Breakfast Bodhi – infused with Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee beans roasted locally by Café Brioso.
- Mojito Bodhi – infused with fresh mint and lime zest
- Lemon Face/Tiger Face Bodhi – infused with fresh lemongrass, ginger, and an additional dry hop of Sorachi Ace.
- Kaffir Bodhi – features fresh Kaffir lime leaves
- Regular ol’ Bodhi