Barley’s Ale House will host a “Seven Deadly Pins” series, releasing a five-gallon cask conditioned pin every day for seven days. Each pin was selected by Brewmaster Angelo Signorino to represent one of the seven deadly sins:
- May 12: Pride (award-winning barrel-conditioned Auld Curiosity)
- May 13: Gluttony (Imperial IPA cask-conditioned on a gluttonous amount of hops)
- May 14: Lust (Cask conditioned Chupacabra Imperial Brown Ale with cacao and vanilla)
- May 15: Anger (Pale Ale aged on Japone and Urfa peppers with hibiscus)
- May 16: Greed (Honey Golden Ale with real gold flakes with honey from Brothers Drake)
- May 17: Sloth (Barrel-aged Solera)
- May 18: Envy (Cask Conditioned Hop envy IPA with summit, centennial, and cascade hops)
Gordon Biersch will have daily specials during the week:
- May 12: Happy Hour Pizza & 21oz. GB Craft Beer $10 at Happy Hour
- May 13: $2.50 pricing on all Gordon Biersch drafts.
- May 14: $6 GB Cheeseburger with Purchase of Craft Beer at Happy Hour
- May 15: Gordon Biersch Brewery Tour with Free Craft Beer Samples
- May 16: Gordon Biersch Beer Samplers $6 All Day
- May 17: Garlic Fries with Purchase of Craft Beer $10 All Day
- May 18: Buy a Screw-Top Growler for the Price of a Refill All Day
Zauber Brewing will offer $1 off all Ohio beer all week.
No other local breweries have listed an American Craft Beer Week event on the official website or announced anything online… yet.