North High Brewing is utilizing their new canning line to add seasonal offerings to their packaged beer roster. Here’s the full lineup of seasonal brews that North High plans to package, with descriptions from the brewery:
- Spring: Jalalima — A super-fresh aroma of jalapeno peppers jumps from this beer without much of the spicy heat. Accented with a kiss of lime juice. The perfect beer for Cinco de Mayo.
- Summer: Grapefruit Walleye — The dank pungency of Citra hops is amplified by a hearty dose of grapefruit juice. The result is a blast of effervescent citrus tang.
- Late Summer/ Early Fall: Oktoberfest — Rich, malty, amber lager. The Vienna malt base creates a biscuity backbone and the melanoiden malt delivers a hint of toastiness.
- Late Fall: Maple Brown — A nutty and toasty brown ale brewed with Ohio-made maple syrup. Not too sweet, but incredibly smooth.
- Winter: Winter’s Nip — An Imperial Red Ale brewed with orange peel and ginger and finished with a touch of cranberries.
The first packaged seasonal, Jalalima, is expected out around April 1.